Professional glass customization services
At Verrage Glass and Mirror Inc., we can design and manufacture custom glass solutions and mirror products for your home or business, while staying within your budget and timeline. Our technical and service departments are always ready to meet your needs. Our clients include architects, interior designers, construction companies, condo developers, government institutions, schools and hotels.
We provide custom glass services for homeowners and businesses in Woodbridge, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Markham, Vaughan and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to discuss your glass and mirror needs.
What we can do
We offer a wide range of residential and commercial glass products and services to meet your glass and mirror production needs. Here’s an overview of what we can do:
- Production machine cutting. Our glass and mirror cutting line uses European software to reduce waste and achieve maximum yield from stock sheets.
- Polishing and bevelling. Our polishing and bevelling machines are used to create smooth, glossy or flat finishes on various glass and mirror products.
- Mitering. Our mitering machine enables us to process products with a particular angle, which makes it possible to glue the glass together and create boxes or display cases. A popular application is neo-angle shower systems.
- Water-jet cutting. Our water-jetting machine allows us to cut interior holes or shapes in glass or mirrors. In addition to glass, we can also cut designs on metal, stainless steel, marble and granite.
- CNC V-grooving. Our CNC V-Grooving machine allows us to produce virtually any design imaginable for various applications, including French doors, exterior doorlites, patio doors and kitchen cabinets.
- CNC edging. Our CNC edging machine creates a variety of edge profiles. We provide various options including ogee, triple waterfall, bullnose/pencil edge, bevelled and flat polished edge.
- CNC drilling. Our drilling machines allow us to drill holes in glass for various purposes, including knobs, speaker holes, electrical cut-outs and sinks.
- Sandblasting. Our sandblasting machine produces a white finish that provides privacy or customized designs and logos. Sandblasted designs can be used on French doors, exterior doorlites, patio doors, kitchen cabinets, wall partitions and more.
- Custom laminating. Our laminating machine laminates glass together to create custom-sized, multi-layer/bullet-resistant glass. Custom-coloured films can be also used to create a dramatic effect.
- Tempering. Our in-house tempering furnace allows us to provide our clients with fast and affordable lead times. We temper thicknesses from three to 19 millimetres.
- UV bonding. Our UV bonding process allows us to bond together glass or mirror to create custom display cases to fit any application. We use this application for store fixture clients and furniture companies.
- Custom bending. Our glass-bending machine creates custom-bent glass products suitable for use in various architectural, wholesale and retail settings.
- Digital printing. Our Ceramic Frit inkjet system is specifically designed for glass printing. It uses six colours to create photo-realistic images with the highest quality resolution. Frit digital glass printing can be used for a wide variety of applications, including architectural, interior design and art or automotive.
Custom glass services for homes and businesses in Markham, Thornhill and beyond
From concept to installation, consider Verrage Glass and Mirror Inc. your one-stop glass shop. From antique mirrors to brand-new glass windows and doors, we work closely with residential and commercial clients to bring their vision to life. We proudly serve residential and commercial clients in Woodbridge, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Markham, Vaughan, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about our services.